Thursday, April 10, 2014

Spring colors!



Hello, everyone!
Today, I am back with a new card using lovely Tilda image called 'London Tilda' from Magnolia Little London collection. 
One of my dream is to visit London in UK, so I love all stamps from this collection. I wish the dream comes true soon!


I have colored the Tilda with distress reinker.
Sentiments from Penny Black 'April Shower' stamps.
Spellbinders classic circle large, petite scalloped circle, Go kreate large frame flower, Magnolia doohickeys old Swedish lace, flag and cloud dies are used.
Melissa Frances pearl, Martha Stewart Little clay frame also used.
Flowers from WOC.



I am entering this card into following challenges

Magnolia-Licious: All Things Flowery
Tilda's Town  Clean and Layered or Fancy and Fussy

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Great colours and design!
    Thank you for taking part in the Tilda's Town challenge blog this week. Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and love the springy colors! Thank you for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete